A few weeks ago my Aunt Cathie wrote us an email about a business her niece, Renee Fischer, had started with her friend, Carla Manna. The name of the company is Neela Products and they make excellent reusable, recyclable bags that are stylish and functional.
- They are a big hit with our style conscious shopping helpers, as seen here above.
- They are sturdy and large.
- They are easy to carry when filled, although the helpers like carrying them best when empty and folded into the pack.
- They hold a lot of groceries – our weekly shops only fill three or four of the five bags.
- They are simple to fold and store when the shopping is done.
- They look good.
- They are totally recyclable when they too come to the end of their working lives.